Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sharing the Love!

Hey everyone! I'm going to try to start updating the blog more often to include really great deals I happen to find around different stores in my area. Today I took advantage of one deal, and found another to share with you.

If you look in the Ad this week for Walgreens, you can see that Motrin PM 20 ct is on sale for $3, and you get $3 Register Rewards back. This makes it free after rewards! Well to make the deal better, there is a $6/2 Motrin PM coupon from the 1/9 SmartSource. 
The coupon looks like this:


So the deal works like this:
Buy 2 Motrin PM 20 Ct. $3 each
Use (1) $6/2 Motrin PM 
= $0 Out of Pocket. No Tax
Receive $3 Register Rewards!

Here is my trip!


Saved $20

Now here is the deal I wanted to share with you. It is for a product called Nasogel, manufactered by NeilMed.

This week it is on sale for $4.99 and Get $4.99 RR back. So its free after Register Rewards! However a coupon makes this deal even sweeter. Today at the store I found this product, unpriced, but with various coupon denominations attached to it. 



I found $1, $2.50, and $3 Coupons! 



So next time I go to the store I'll do this:

1 Nasogel $4.99
- (1) $3/1 Coupon
= $1.99 OP no tax
Recieve $5 Register rewards!



No comments: