Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stephani's Saturday Spotlight

Hello my favorite people =] If there is one thing I want more of on this blog, that is feedback from you all. Fortunately, my best friend Kelli is not shy at all when it comes to letting me know what needs improvement. So following her advice, I decided to start what we're going to call Stephani's Saturday Spotlight =] HAHAHA I love the name. [Thanks Kelli] 

Basically, what this will be is a blog, every Saturday, that provides you all with previews to the upcoming deals at Target, Walgreens, and CVS as well as the current Ad for Publix. [Deals at Publix run through Thursday-Wednesday of the next week, whereas Target, CVS, and Walgreens run from Sunday-Saturday.]  In addition to the actual ad, I'll link you guys to the AD match ups, which is a detailed list of the sales plus where to find the coupons for those deals. Finally, the Spotlight will include shopping scenarios for beginners like you, usually starting at $5-$10 Out of pocket, so that you guys can mimick and start saving with them. Now, all of these sources are not mine, instead I'll be linking you guys directly to other blogs where this content exists. Why? Because those bloggers have been doing this MUCH longer than me, and I learned all my stuff from them. So they get the credit. I hope this helps you guys take that extra step forward.

Let me know if you have any questions.
So here we go:

Publix 
You can always view the actual Ad HERE

CVS

Walgreens


Target
Match ups

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it. :)

Ashleigh said...

Cool! That will definitely be helpful and all in one place too =)