Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Best. Husband. Ever

What an awesome day! You know I truly believe the idea that behind every great woman is a great man. And in my case, that is my husband. In a short time of marriage, he already knows me so well. He knows how to make me happy in the simplest of ways. And I like to think that I don't make things too difficult =] For example, I'm definitely not the kind of woman who likes expensive things. Don't give me jewelry or expensive clothes, because I don't care about that kind of stuff. What matters is the thought behind the gift, and the selfless act of giving. I love gifts from the heart. So when my husband surprised me with a present today, I actually broke out in tears. No it wasn't a fancy gift or anything, it was my favorite subway sandwich and a $10 gift card to Walgreens  =]

This man is amazing, I must say. What meant the most is how well he knows me and knows how to make me happy. That was the best sandwich ever.




Anyways, I made a trip to Publix that I thought you guys would appreciate! Here it goes:



10 Muellers Pasta @ $1.49 B1G1 Free
- (10) $1/1 Muellers Pasta IP [sign up on website]
= - $2.55 of overage

2 Vigo rice [They ran out so I got a raincheck for more] @ $1.29 B1G1 Free
- (2) $.50/1 3/13 RP
= $.29 total

2 Country Crock Spread @ $2.37 B1G1 Free
- (2) $.40/1 IP
= $.79 each

1 Gallon Milk @ $3.59

= $2.90

So I paid less than the price of the gallon of milk for everything, including the milk!


Total spent: $2.90

Total Saved: $22.91

Donations:
All of the pasta! Worth about $15.



3 comments:

Kelli said...

Pasta is the EASIEST thing to get on sale. I love it. :)

Ashleigh said...

That was nice, and it wasn't even your birthday! =D

Stephani Galindo said...

@ Kelli: Right!? I bought it just to be able to donate it. We have so much pasta at home...


@Ashleigh: LOL! I know. That's not until May. It was 100% a complete surprise. And a very pleasant one =]