Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My savings so far...

Wow. I got sort of curious about my savings so far beginning from when I started this blog. Its only been about 1 month and a half since I started keeping track of my savings and sharing deals with you guys. Sometimes I know you guys may get discouraged about not being able to save a lot of money, or find the best deals. But I figured if you saw how much I've saved just in this past month and a half, it might encourage you to push through! So here is the amazing result of my couponing between January and now....

Total spent for EVERYTHING included in all of my blogs...

= $74.54 

This estimate is rough because sometimes I included tax, and sometimes I didn't. So to be safe, we can say this is closer to $80.

Total Saved... Drumroll please!!!!......

$643.23!!!!!

WOW! I couldn't believe it myself!!

Now our monthly budget for groceries (including toiletries) is about $150. So over a month and a half, this is about $225. $80 of this went to the things you saw the blogs, so the other money went towards grocery trips I never posted about. The only reason I don't post about my grocery trips is because 1. I hardly do any big trips anymore because we are stocked up in our pantry, and 2. I always forget to take pictures!

I hope this encourages you guys to start couponing if you haven't already! Imagine being able to save as much as that, if not more! Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome great job!!!!