Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day of Rest


Sigh. This weekend kind of stunk. I had ordered some target coupons online for an amazing deal on toilet paper for this week, but they didn't come until today. So I had to rush to the store to get the deal! What made the deal perfect was what was supposed to be inside the package: $25 of coupons! It was going to give me a total of $8 off both packages of toilet paper. But of course, I got unlucky. No coupons were in the packages! So I decided to pass on the deal. I figure I can wait to find the coupons somewhere else and then do the stack. 

But then.... I headed to Walgreens to get the Nasogel deal I told you about. And they had none! With my little coupons in hand, I walked with my head down out of the store, defeated. Of course, the only store I was able to make it to was my least favorite of all the ones in the area. And you can see why. They never have good stock =[


So after those two failed trips, I was discouraged. And tomorrow I feel like taking a break! Honestly, none of the deals ANYWHERE stick out to me except the HP ink at Target. A combo pack is $31.49 and you get a $10 Gift card back. I always stock up on this deal because I use so much ink, and never find it cheaper than at target anyways, so why not get a gift card too! I also have $5 Register Rewards expiring tomorrow. So I bet I'll just go get some Ink, and spend my rewards on Milk. 

Other than that, I don't think that deals tomorrow are anything to be thrilled about.

The sunday paper is also pretty crappy this week too. So just buy 2 newspapers this weekend in case you need some of the coupons eventually! The only thing I saw that appealed to me was the Olive Garden coupon. I love those!

So thats all folks. I'm going to have a lazy day tomorrow, sleeping in and doing nothing. We all need a day of healing! Haha. 

And in case you were wondering, what about church!?!? Well we go on Saturday nights, because they offer the "sunday service" on Saturday's at our church, that way people with busy schedules can choose which is best for them. Since I find i'm so busy hunting down deals Sunday morning and we love Sunday dates, Saturday services work best for us!


So good luck tomorrow guys! I recommend you check out my recommended blogs [Found on the right margin of the blog] in case you want to snag a few deals tomorrow. Especially focus on wildforwags.com and simplycvs.com in case you want to hit up the drug stores.

Thanks for your time! And enjoy your weekend!

No comments: