Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick Walgreens trip 2/5 100% FREE



[Remember, you can leave me comments about ANYTHING at the bottom of this blog post or any of the other posts].

Here's just a quick blog post for today. I was able to pick up all 8 of these Vicks cough drops for.... FREE! 
That's right, there wasn't even tax. It was 100% free to take all of these home today. What's even better is they don't expire until September 2012. So even if I kept them for myself, I won't need cough drops for another 2 years! But of course, I'll be giving pretty much all of them away since cough drops are very often free with coupons.

Now I want to help you guys get some of the easiest deals out there- so this one is a good start. It's very very simple. 

This specific brand and size of cough drops can most likely be found at the front of your store next to the register. You know where they keep all of the candy and random small things like lighters? Yup. Right there. =] 
If not, then maybe check another store. I know only one store in my area happens to carry these. But its an amazing deal.

You can get the $1 off of 1 Vicks product coupon from two different places. The first is the P&G Coupon savings in the newspaper on Sunday, January 16. The other is also in the P&G but this was in the paper for Sunday, January 30. So between these two weeks I had about 12 different Vicks coupons to get the drops for free. I've done this deal twice already and the coupons go through without a problem.

To help you, this is what the coupon looks like.
Now technically according to the fine print, you are only allowed to use 4 of the same coupon in one shopping trip. But I had Hubby with me, so we each were able to get 4..



Here is how it went!

8 Vicks VapoDrops 20 count.
 $1.29 for one OR $1 each when you buy 2.

So I bought 8 VapoDrops 
=$8

-(8) $1/1 Vicks Product from 1/30 P&G

= FREE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Too bad I don't have that ad. I've learned not to cut the coupons until I need them though. Lol I have a stack of ads building up in my room waiting for you or any of the other ladies to tell me to use them. lol

Stephani G. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephani Galindo said...

You didnt get the ad either week? Cause the coupon is in two different ads from january

Kelli said...

Never mind. I've got 4 from 1/30 and 2 from 1/16 or whatever. My parents and grandparents have all taken to getting me multiple newspapers so I end up with like 4 of each ad. Haha.