Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paper Towel Stock Up!

Hello!!
I'm super excited about how my shopping trip went today. One of my biggest words of advice is to plan your transaction before hand with some backup plans in case anything goes wrong. Fortunately, having a backup plan today made things move really smoothly.

Here is what I got!

Transaction 1:
4 Scotch-Brite Sponges 3 pack $4.29 B1G1 Free
- (2) $.75/2 internet printable HERE

2 Caress Body Wash $4.99 B1G1 Free
- (2) $.75/1 internet printable HERE
Originally I was going to buy 4 of these but when I realized that the scent I wanted wasn't included, I decided just to buy 2. Also, this body wash is another one of those items that seems to shrink in size every few months and stay the same price... I hate when manufacturers do that :( In this case, the price I got it at wasn't that great of a deal.

2 U by Kotex Pads 2/$7 get $3 RR 
- (2) $1/1 U by Kotex manufacturer coupon from  3/25 SS
Or print it online HERE
Great price!

2 Nice Aluminum Foil .79 each
Fillers

3 Viva Paper Towel 6 Rolls $5.99
- (1) $1/1 Walgreens Coupon (Took off $3)
- (3) $.85/1 Manufacturer coupon from 3/11 SS
or print $.50/1 HERE

I also used $20 RR from last week.
And I had $2.15 left on a gift card.


To my surprise, when I bought the 3 Viva Paper Towels, a $5 RR printed. Since it made them such an amazing deal, I decided to buy 2 more packages in another transaction.

Total:
$10.23 including tax

Saved:
$54.50
_______________________________________

Transaction 2:
2 Viva Paper Towel 6 Rolls $5.99
- (1) $1/1 Walgreens coupon (Took off $2)

Used $3 RR from transaction 1


Total:
 $7.82

Saved:
$7.00

And a $4 RR printed!  
_______________________________

My final purchase for the day was the great deal on Hot Wheels cars. They are priced .79 each at Walgreens, but as I predicted, they were totally sold out by the time I got to the store. So I decided to price match at Target. I always get nervous using coupons at my Target because they don't seem to know what they're doing and they always try to accuse me of some sort of unethical couponing. But since I knew I was only doing 1 simple transaction, I decided to go for it!

13 Hot Wheels Cars .79 each (Price Matched) Originally $1.02 each
- (1) $3 off $10 of Hot Wheels Cars IP
No longer available

 
Total:
$7.99 including tax

Saved:
$5.99
I plan on saving some of these as presents for one of our nephews, and then saving the rest to donate as presents for Christmas! Always gotta think in advance :)

__________________________

Total Spent:
$25.94

Total Saved:
$67.49

No comments: