Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Few Great Deals For This Week!

Hello! 
Today I was able to grab a few items from Walmart, Walgreens, and Target. Unforuntately for me the coupon I was most excited for this week ended up being a lower value than it was supposed to be. It was the Suave deodorant coupon and was supposed to be $.75 but ended up being $.50. Fortunately, I ordered some of the $.75 coupon so I can go back to the store later this week and pick up some super cheap deodorant. Normally I love Secret deodorant the most but there hasn't been a single deal on it in a very very long time. I'm running low on this in my stock so I decided to try the Suave.

One more thing! The newspaper today has a coupon for $1/1 carefree pantyliner. Use these this week at CVS or Walmart for FREE pantyliners! They are $1 at CVS and $.97 at Walmart so FREE in both places!

This definitely wasn't my best week in term of savings but I needed the deodorant and I will save way more next week! Here is what I got.

Walmart:

6 Suave Deodorant .97 each
- (6) $.50/1 from 3/18 RedPlum
I didn't realize until after I got home that the coupon says a limit of 2 per shopping trip. So I messed up! Be careful and be sure to only use 2 per trip to the store.

The deodorant is also availbale for $1 at CVS this week or you can price match it at Target! What I plan on doing is going with my husband to CVS and Walmart so we can each get 2 at each store. These probably won't go out of stock since the coupon lasts for so long and since they are always .97 at Walmart.


Total: 
$2.73 including tax
This made them $.45 each!
She accidentally scanned one of my coupons twice so I got an extra .50 off. I usually let them know what happened but I didn't notice it until I had already gotten to Walgreens :(

Saved: 
$3.50
_______________________________________

Target:

2 Printer Paper 400 Sheets $3.14 each
- (2) $1/1 Target coupon no longer available
Seems like a great price to me! I go through so much paper between school and printing coupons. 


Total:
$4.58

Saved:
$2.00
___________________________

Walgreens:

Transaction 1
1 Acai Berry Cleanse $10 get $10 RR
- (1) $4/1 RR from last week

Total:
$6.00

Saved:
$8.99

Transaction 2
1 Acai Berry Cleanse $10 get $10 RR
No coupons

Total:
$10.00

Saved:
$4.99


I really wanted to try these out just to see how they work. It only says I saved $4.99 but the price on the shelf was $23.99 so I think I really saved a lot more. I plan to use the $20 RR next week to get some great items for free! That is why Walgreens is the best. I paid $16 to try out something I really wanted, and now I have $20 to spend next week!
_______________________________________

Total Spent:
$23.31 including tax
Total Saved:
$19.48



No comments: