Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Friday, March 16, 2012

Detergent Deal at CVS

Hello again! Since my spring break is almost over I'm determined to snag some really good deals before I have to get back to work!

Today, I got some Purex Detergent at CVS. Apparently Purex is discontinuing their 3-in-1 laundry sheets and replacing them with the new Purex Ultra-packs. The Ultra-packs are Purex detergent measured into individual tablets. Each bag comes with 18 tablets.  Since they were on sale at CVS and I had a coupon, I figured why not try them out! Detergent that isn't in liquid form is so much easier for us to handle since we live in an apartment and have to walk some distance to do laundry.

Here is what I got!

4 Purex Ultra-packs $2.49 each
- (4) $1/1 from 3/11 Redplum

1 Purex Liquid Detergent $2.49
- (1) $.50/1 from 3/11 Redplum (I got this for laundry I have to hand-wash).

Total:
$8.83 including tax

Saved:
$23.90

Each bottle or package is normally between $5-$7!




No comments: