Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back From the Dead...

Hey everybody! I bet I'm going to have to start advertising my blog again since I've been gone for so long... hahaha. Basically, life just got busy and I stopped adding to my blog. Even more so, I pretty much stopped couponing and have been living off of my stock for a few months. It was kind of nice to take a break from searching for deals, dealing with grumpy cashiers, and rummaging through newspapers, but I'm glad to be back!

I'll probably be starting off very slowly and might not update every week but if you still enjoy looking at my blog and trying to find deals, hopefully this will be the place for you!

Here is what I got this week.

Walgreens:

2 Right Guard Deodorant $4.49 B1G1 Free

- (1) $3/2 IP no longer available

2 Right Guard Deodorant $2.29 B1G1 Free (Clearance?)
- (1) $3/2 IP no longer available

4 Scotch Mailers .39

Total:

$2.50 including tax
And I got back a $4 RR for buying 4 Right Guard products!

Saved:
$21.98

And I paid with a gift card so FREE!


No comments: