Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Monday, May 2, 2011

Yaaayy!!

Still haven't lost my touch. 
A couple of times I've given into the temptation of watching extreme couponing, despite how angry it makes me.... and I must admit, sometimes it makes me feel like I'm not that talented at couponing. I mean how come I don't save $1000 every trip? But the reality is, the value of savings isn't what is precious, its the ability I have to help others, and spread the love and blessing of my couponing experiences. So while I don't go so extreme as to getting hundreds of candy bars for free, clearing the shelves of items because the price is right, or buying 70 bottles of mustard just because I can, I do what I need to support my family and yet, help those in need the best I can. I never want saving money and having the ability to stock up become my entire life, or my priority. My family and helping others is my priority. So I coupon to fulfill that purpose, not to make MYSELF happy, like so many of those on that TLC show. I encourage all of you who have seen the show or my blog and who plan to start couponing to save money, please don't just do it because you can. Do it because it will enable you to make a difference in this world, no matter how small that difference may seem. Before you know it, you will have an abundance of stockpile and be able to give selflessly to others. You may even find yourself going on trips specifically for other people- not even for yourself. Lets spread the love and prove to the world that there still are good people at there. That couponers are not all greedy, and that we want to make a difference in this world, one coupon at a time....


OKAY! Sorry for that whole mess of feelings.. lol. Here is my trip for this week! I did three transactions at Walgreens and 1 at Wal-Mart!

WALGREENS:

Transaction 1:



2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12 Roll $5 [Get $3 RR when you buy 2]
- (1) $1/1 Walgreens May Coupon [Takes off $2)
-  (2) $.50/1 Manufacturer coupon HERE

1 Gum Eeze Floss $2 get $2 Register Rewards

2 Scotch Mailers .39 [In ad coupon]

2 Head N Shoulders Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$8 get $2 RR
- (1) B1G1 Free Manufacturer 4/17 RP
- (1) $2/1 Manufacturer coupon in the mail

2 Right Guard Body Wash B1G1 Free $4.49
- (1) B1G1 Free Coupon 5/1 RP

1 Noxzema Razor $3.99 get $3 RR
- (1) $2/1 Manufacturer Coupon 5/1 RP

1 Gillette Profusion Pack $9.89 get $5 RR
- (1) $4/1 Manufacturer 5/1 P&G

2 Tylenol Precise Heat pads $7.99
- (2) $5/1 Manufacturer HERE
-(1) $3/1 Walgreens May Coupon (Takes off $6)

Then I used $15 RR from two weeks ago.

Total Spent:
$7.39 including $2.75 of tax!

Total Saved:
$64.65

And I received $15 RR back. 

Transaction 2:



[Minus the razor. Wrong picture! lol]

1 Tuf Towels $5 
[I screwed up here, it is supposed to be $3.99 with the In-Ad coupon but I forgot about the coupon and didn't have them scan it =[ So I paid $5 for it. Oh well we all mess up sometimes lol]

2 Scotch Mailers .39 In ad

2 Right Guard Deodorant get $2 RR
- (1) B1G1 Free 5/1 RP

2 Head N Shoulders Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$8 get 2 RR
- (1) B1G1 Free 4/17 RP. 
Great price in my opinion. This stuff is usually mad expensive.

I Used $11 RR from previous transaction.
Got $4 RR back.

Total Spent:
$4.16 including $1.39 tax.
Bummed I screwed up. Should have been $3.15

Total Saved:
$23.57

Transaction 3:


1 Puffs tissues .99 in ad
- (1) .50/1 coupon in mail

1 Mead envelope .99 in ad

2 Lysol Wipes B1G1 Free $3.49
- (2) $1.50/1 Manufacturer from online awhile ago. 
Not available anymore.

1 Gum Eeze Floss $2 get $2 RR

1 Noxzema $3.99 get $3 RR
- (1) $2/1 Manufacturer

Used $5 RR from previous transactions
Got $5 RR back.

Total Spent:
$1.87 including .81 tax

Total Saved:
$17.88

Wal-Mart



1 Clairol Nice N' Easy Hair Color $7.98
- (1) FREE Item Coupon in mail

3 Frank's RedHot Sauce $1.98 each
- (2) $1/1 Manufacturer online
Not available
- (1) $2/1 Manufacturer mailed to me

2 Glade Spring Candles $2.50 each
- (2) FREE ITem Coupon in mail

Total Spent:
$2.84

Total Saved:
$16.98


TODAY'S SPENDINGS:
$16.26 including $5.85 of tax!
I hate tax. 

TODAY'S SAVINGS:
$123.08



Donation Deals:


My trip! 





No comments: