Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting back on track... slowly...

Hey everyone!
Its been too long! Lol... Im such a slacker.. I just started a couple of summer classes and had a short vacation in Tampa but now I'm back and better than ever! I just wanted to share one deal with you along with a little spotlight of something I'm pretty happy about...

While deals seem pretty slow lately, I was able to cash in on one this week at Target. Target came out with store coupon in the newspaper awhile back for $2 off of 1 Revlon Beauty tool. Well there are a few different items at that price and even under $2 at Target. So I was able to do the following transaction!


2 Revlon Nail Shapers $2.89 each
2 Revlon Emory Boards $1.44 each
2 Nail Clippers $2.24 each

Used 6 $2/1 Revlon coupons, the location of which I cannot remember!
2 of the coupons adjusted down to the $1.44 automatically.

Total = $2.26

Saved: $12.00!

PLUS the machine printed out three new coupons to use next time! 2 $2/1 Revlon tools along with 1 $5/2 Revlon tools! So I can go in next time and get 4 more items for free! I was just happy to be able to get some nail files since I've been needing them. 

I also told you guys recently about the Cottonelle toilet paper deal at Walgreens. Well my hard planning payed off and here is my shopping result!


Pardon the Minions in the background. I had to store these in my room since we are so stocked up! Plus I was able to donate two entire packages of toilet paper. That made me feel really good! I mean toilet paper is usually so hard to find a great deal on that we couponers get sort of stingy when we stock up, but I just felt like we had so much that it would be wrong to keep it all! Plus I payed for all of these with a gift card and received $12 in register rewards for future use!

Spent = $0 [Gift card]
Saved = $40

And received $12 RR back!

While you can no longer get the register reward deal, its still a great price with coupons.
$5 Cottonelle
- (1) $1/1 Walgreens Coupon in May Book
- (1) $.50/1 Manufacturer here
= $3.50 total or $.30 per roll!



1 comment:

Kelli said...

Tampa with me! Great deals Steph! :) Keep them coming.