Miami, Fl
Total Spent for 2012: $58.08 Total Saved for 2012: $132.85

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Toilet Paper Galore...

I thought I'd share one quick yet AMAZING deal with you guys. When I went to pick up this deal at my favorite Walgreens, I was so worried it would be sold out... Fortunately they had about 8 left, so I picked up two. However, today when I went to a different Walgreens I was SHOCKED at what I saw....


Yea...
That's right... at least 50 Cottonelle toilet paper packages. Lol. This made my jaw drop and encouraged me to pick up some more. So using the following links and coupons, I plan on picking up 8 more this week. Let me explain why.. 

Personally, I think a normal good price on toilet paper without coupons is about .50 a roll. Add coupons and you can get it in the 40's. Well with this deal you bring the price down to 29 cents a roll. PLUS you get $3 Register Rewards back for every two that you buy. That's like getting it for 17 cents a roll! Or think of it as .29 a roll and then $3 FREE dollars to spend at Walgreens. So here is the deal... PLEASE remember that if you want more than one register reward then you have to break it up into separate transactions. Only one reward prints per deal. So do this:

2 Cottonelle 12 pack Toilet Paper $5
- (1) $1/1 Walgreens coupon May Booklet [ Find this at the front of the store where they keep the weekly Ads]
- (2) $.50/1 Manufacturer Coupon 
Here is where you find them:

OR you can visit the Cottonelle Website HERE

Now I'm not sure which links are different, I just know I got a total of 6 coupons off of one laptop and 4 on the other. So just try them all.

This makes the paper towel packages $3.50 each. THEN you receive a $3 Register reward back for buying two. That's like paying $4 for both. I hope you guys take advantage of this deal. I promise this is an amazing price. I've never stocked up this much on TP but at this price, you can't beat it. And for Cottonelle, an awesome brand.

No comments: